Monday, November 26, 2007

C.H.A.N.G.E

"Change is inevitable. Change is constant." - Benjamin Disraeli


I realised this afternoon that so many things have changed in the past few months for me.


I changed my house for starters.


This was followed by a change/restructuring of teams at my workplace.


As if this was not enough, I moved to a new office building within the campus.


I was barely settling-in at my new work bay, when I was told that my present manager (who is really a wonderful manager and a human being!) is moving to another team, and that I'll have a new manager soon (sigh!!!).


And the latest is my changed hairstyle ;).


Too many changes to handle in a fortnight!

4 comments:

Reva Garde said...

They are all stressful, huh? Especially haircuts :)

Rebus said...

I guess you get to have a fresh slate in all spheres; try drawing something different in each one!

Rebus said...

Are the change lists keeping you busy!!

ReadnRyte said...

Somebody up there mustve been working overtime on the CR log :)